The information for illegal users: You use 'cracked' versions of the Hiew on your own risk.
Features of release VIII:
view and edit files of any length in text, Hex, and decode modes
x86-64 disassembler & assembler
physical & logical drive view & edit
support for NE, LE, LX, PE/PE32+ and Little-endian ELF/ELF64 executable formats
support for Netware Loadable Modules like NLM, DSK, LAN,...
following direct call/jmp instructions in any executable file with one touch
pattern search in disassembler
built-in simple 64bit decrypt/Crypt system
built-in powerful 64bit calculator
block operations: read, write, fill, copy, MOVE, insert, delete, crypt
multifile search and replace
Hiew Extrenal Module (HEM) support
Limitations of DEMO version:
file size is limited to 150000 bytes
no 64bit dis/assembler
no ini-file processing
no ordinal names
no loading/storing keyboard macros in file
no loading/storing crypt scripts in file
no progress bar
no unicode support
no HEM (Hiew External Module) support
no ARM support
- FIX: assemble local offset > 32 bits
- FIX: crash on non-valid export names pool
- FIX: crash on colored some import names
- FIX: backward search has found 0 always
- in ini-file: "KeysOtherNextSwap = On/Off" (swap CtrlF7 / ShiftF7 keys actions)
- PE section flags at F2
- 'section count invalid' message only (no keypress request)
- 'fixups: invalid data' shows only 4 times
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Hiew 8.11
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.